GETTING STARTED – Follow these steps to become an official contestant
- Complete the Online Application for our 2017 pageant.
- Select a recent snapshot and email to pageant office. This does not need to be a professional photo. Email pageant office at: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Pay your Regristration Fee of $75 online to the pageant office. This payment goes towards your full entry fee. Click Link here -->
- Once we have received your online application, entry fee deposit and snapshot, you will become an official contestant in the 2017 pageant and receive more paperwork and additional information from the pageant office via email.
-MAKE SURE TO SEND A RECENT SNAPSHOT along with your Online Application
- Contestants are accepted on a first come basis and the number of contestants is limited.
Get your application and entry fee in immediately!!!
If you have any questions or concerns, please call the office at 614-370-8678 or
e-mail us at email@example.com
STUDIO RM, LLC
616 Durham Lane
Delaware, Ohio 43015
We look forward to working with you as you prepare to become our first WINNER!
We are looking for young ladies who want to represent their community, city and state. Delegates should understand that there is a responsibility to the pageant system, sponsors, community and the state of Michigan. Delegates will instantly become role models simply by competing in the pageant. This can be a wonderful experience with memories to last a lifetime!
PAGEANT COMPETITION is based on three categories: Interview, Physical Fitness in Swimsuit and Evening Gown. The judges will be looking for an all around winner. The winners may not score the highest in any one category of competition yet she will score high in all categories possessing intelligence, personality, poise and beauty. There is no talent competition and no experience is necessary.
2017 COMPETITION WARDROBE – each delegate is required to provide her own wardrobe:
1. Personal Interview -
MISS - you should wear a fashion forward outfit. A good guide line would be to ask yourself what you would wear for a press conference, television interview or a luncheon held in your honor.
TEENS – Fashion top and any type of denim. Be young fresh and fashionable. Accessories & shoes up to you.
2. Opening Production Number – Will be emailed to you with Official Documents.
3. RUNWAY MODEL – Official details will be emailed to you once you are secured as a contestant.
4. Evening Gown – there are no specific requirements regarding the evening gown. All types of gowns are permitted. The gown should fit you well and compliment your own coloring, physical features and age. Shoes and jewelry should compliment your evening gown.
PHOTOS – Email a recent snapshot of yourself to firstname.lastname@example.org include your name in the subject line of your email. NOTE: this snapshot will not be used for judging photogenic.
Your Official headshot with guidelines and details will be emailed to you after you register.
*THIS PHOTO will be judged for the Miss Photogenic competitions and used in our program.
AGE REQUIREMENTS – Miss Lake State USA 2017 pageant
- TEEN - At least 14 and under 19 years of age on January 1st, 2018
- MISS - At least 18 and under 27 as of January 1st, 2018
ELIGIBILITY - Rules and Regulations Affidavits
These will be provided for signature after your application is accepted.
2017 EARLY ENTRY FEE $250 - is the total Early Entry fee. It also helps cover some of the pageant expenses, such as the Pageant venue, advertising, music, administrative expenses, and manyother expenses involved in producing a pageant. Payments can be made by PayPal ONLY using the link below. *All payments made are non-refundable.
This is broken up as follows:
- $75 - Registration Fee along with your online application DUE when you APPLY
Please email us at email@example.com with any questions you may have. We look forward to working with you as you begin this journey in your life!
Hope to have you come join this new tradition with us!
Director/Producer - Miss Lake State USA pageants
Official Recruiter for MISS MICHIGAN USA® & MISS MICHIGAN TEEN USA®