GETTING STARTED – Follow these steps to become an official contestant
- Complete the Online Application
- Select a recent snapshot and email to pageant office. This does not need to be a professional photo. Email pageant office at: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Pay your Registration Fee of $75 online or by mail to the pageant office address below. This payment goes towards your full entry fee. (Total entry fee $250)
- Once we have received your online application, registration deposit and snapshot, you will become an official contestant in the 2019 pageant and receive more paperwork and additional information from the pageant office via email.
-MAKE SURE TO SEND A RECENT SNAPSHOT along with your Online Application
- Contestants are accepted on a first come basis and the number of contestants is limited.
COME JOIN THE STUDIO RM family of titleholders!
(It's more than just a crown...it's a journey with a family.)
Get your application and entry fee in immediately!!!
If you have any questions or concerns, please call the office at 614-370-8678 or
e-mail us at email@example.com
STUDIO RM, LLC
616 Durham Lane
Delaware, Ohio 43015
We look forward to working with you as you prepare to become our next WINNER!
We are looking for young ladies who want to represent their community, city and state. Delegates should understand that there is a responsibility to the pageant system, sponsors, community and the state of Ohio. Delegates will instantly become role models simply by competing in the pageant. This can be a wonderful experience with memories to last a lifetime!
PAGEANT COMPETITION is based on three categories: Interview, NEW Runway Look and Evening Gown. The judges will be looking for an all around winner. The winners may not score the highest in any one category of competition yet she will score high in all categories possessing intelligence, personality, poise and beauty. There is no talent competition and no experience is necessary.
COMPETITION WARDROBE – each delegate is required to provide her own wardrobe:
1. Personal Interview –
MISS - you should wear a fashion forward outfit. A good guide line would be to ask yourself what you would wear for a press conference, television interview or a luncheon held in your honor.
TEENS – once you are secured as a contestant all wardrobe information will be emailed to you.
2. Opening Statement – New this year following the Miss Universe format we will give each contestant a chance to set the tone for her performance of the competition by speaking in public in-front of the judges panel. (All wardrobe requirements are included in your Official Forms)
3. Swimsuit - MISS / Fitness Wear - TEEN – Exact colors and details will be in your official forms.
(Once your secured as an official contestant this info will be emailed over to you.)
4. Evening Gown – there are no specific requirements regarding the evening gown. All types of gowns are permitted. The gown should fit you well and compliment your own coloring, physical features and age. Shoes and jewelry should compliment your evening gown.
PHOTOS – Email a recent snapshot of yourself to firstname.lastname@example.org include your name in the subject line of your email. Once you are registered you will receive additional details on attending our workshop which will include a photoshoot headshot for those who are official contestants!
AGE REQUIREMENTS –
- TEEN - At least 14 and under 19 years of age on January 1st, 2020
- MISS - At least 18 and under 28 as of January 1st, 2020
ELIGIBILITY - Rules and Regulations Affidavits
These will be provided for signature after your application is accepted.
ENTRY FEE $250 Early Entry Fee - is the total Entry fee (payment options available) It also helps cover some of the pageant expenses, such as the Pageant venue, advertising, music, administrative expenses, and many other expenses involved in producing a pageant of this caliber. Payments can be made by PayPal, Money Order or Business Checks made payable to STUDIO RM, LLC. No personal checks are allowed. *All payments made are non-refundable.
This is broken up as follows:
- $75 - Entry Registration Deposit along with your online application DUE when you APPLY
- $75 - Entry Fee Final Payment
Please email us at email@example.com with any questions you may have. We look forward to working with you as you begin this journey in your life!
Hope to have you come join this new tradition with us!
Official Recruiter for MISS OHIO USA® & MISS TEEN OHIO USA®